DIRECTOR GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
1) Management and administration of all affairs of the NIO.
2) Responsible for Oceanographic Research and Development.
3) Promotion of marine research and development activities for the purpose of protection/conservation of marine environment.
4) Exploration, exploitation and management of marine research and development within the maritime zone of Pakistan.
5) Develop international liaison with marine research institutions.
6) Any other responsibility assigned by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of Pakistan. .
Signing of Agreement Between SIO China and NIO Pakistan...
Oceanographic Cruises on R/V Dr. Fridtj of Nansen...
Participated in Pak-China Business Forum 2012...
Identification of Shark species occurring in Pakistan held at NIO Pakistan ...
NIO scientists & staff participated in oceanographic cruie onboard S/V Behr Paima 24–29th April 2013...detail